We're recruiting... Client Solutions Manager
TrainingU is a rapidly growing and well respected Training Company who has an exciting new opportunity for somebody to join the team as a Client Solutions Manager.
The Opportunity & Role:
This is a great opportunity for somebody with a Learning and Development background along with a good sales skillset, to forward their career within the industry. The role will involve account managing existing customers with a view to upselling TrainingU’s services. Speaking to new in-bound enquiries as well as sourcing and contacting new target audiences, will also be a big part of this role.
This is the ideal position for a highly motivated and enthusiastic professional, who has the drive and commitment to make a difference within a growing business. The Learning & Development outsourced market in the UK has reached £3b p.a. and is one of the fastest growing sectors in the UK; TrainingU have a solid growth plan to capitalise on this opportunity.
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary, exciting commission scheme, excellent training and career progression for the right candidate.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Account manage existing customers with a view to gaining up-sell opportunities;
- Qualify and follow up inbound leads/enquiries and convert to sales;
- Call to re-visit lapsed customers and convert them into new business;
- Research and develop your own pipeline, using tools such as LinkedIn;
- Generate new business opportunities to build up a portfolio of new clients;
- Take ownership of and manage the sales process through to completion;
- Help grow the business by achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly targets and working towards the overall sales targets of the company;
- Maintain accurate records and produce meaningful sales reporting;
- You will be a proven ‘sales closer’ with a minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar sales role, within the Training/Learning and Development industry;
- Proven track record of B2B sales experience and not fazed by engaging with senior members of staff;
- Proven and successful experience of selling face to face and via the telephone;
- Experience of writing sales packages/proposals;
- Thrive in a target driven environment;
- Excellent understanding of the sales process and consultative sales techniques;
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multitask and prioritise responsibilities;
- 1st class verbal and written communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent personal presentation and written/PowerPoint presentation skills;
- Excellent understanding of using LinkedIn;
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- You will have a strong work ethic, you will be enthusiastic, ambitious and business minded with the ability to influence and engage key decision makers.
Tenure: Full Time
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Package: Basic salary of £28,000 per annum plus uncapped bonus scheme
Start Date: ASAP