- Category: Microsoft Word
- Created: Wednesday, 27 September 2017 09:01
Did you know that there is a quick keyboard method to enter hyperlinks into any of the Microsoft Office programs, such as Outlook, Word, Excel or PowerPoint? For this example, we will use Microsoft Word but this method works in any of the Office applications...
- Click in the Word document at the position for the hyperlink to be inserted.
- Press CTRL K on the keyboard and the Insert Hyperlink dialog box will be displayed:
- In the Address: box type or paste the URL for the hyperlink or locate the file to be linked to. In this example, we are linking to a London stock exchange web page:
- Click on OK to enter the hyperlink
- At any point in any of the Office applications you can use this keyboard shortcut, CTRL K, to add internet content quickly into your documentation