- Category: Microsoft Word
- Created: Tuesday, 28 March 2017 09:01
When inserting a picture or photograph into a Word document, it can sometimes be frustrating when trying to move and align the picture in the best way.
Microsoft Word enables you to wrap text easily around pictures with any position or style that you require.
Here is an example of where text is wrapping around a photograph:
Here’s what to do:
- Insert the picture into your document – Insert tab – Picture
- Select the picture by clicking it once
- On the Format tab, in the Arrange group, click Wrap Text:
- Click the wrapping position you wish to apply:
- You will now be able to drag the picture within your document to the required position – watch how the text nicely wraps around your picture
OR alternatively, the Position button can be used…
- Click the Position button:
- Choose an exact position for the picture: