- Category: Microsoft PowerPoint
- Created: Wednesday, 22 March 2017 11:46
If you have a great video you would like to play during your presentation but only require part of it to be shown, PowerPoint has a great feature to trim the video down..
Here’s how it is done:
- Within your PowerPoint slide, select the video you wish to trim
- On the Playback tab of the ribbon, click Trim Video
Note: If the Trim Video button is missing you are unable to trim your video.
- You’ll be able to press Play and view the time code as you watch the video
- To trim the video, drag the green Start bar to where you’d like the video to start and the red Stop bar to where you’d like it to end
- You could alternatively, type the start time and end time in the corresponding boxes
- Click OK when you have finished
Your video is now trimmed – easy when you know how!
Audio files can also be trimmed in the same way.