- Category: Microsoft PowerPoint
- Created: Friday, 24 February 2017 12:02
To ensure that your presentations in PowerPoint look stylish, professional and stay interesting for your audience you can now convert your standard bullet point lists to amazing SmartArt graphics with a couple of clicks of a mouse button...
- Type your bulleted list into the Content area of a PowerPoint side
- Right click on one of the list entries and select Convert to SmartArt or select the Convert to SmartArt tool on the Home ribbon
- Choose a SmartArt Layout from the list, you can choose a different one at any time using the Design ribbon that will appear when you are clicked on your diagram
- Use the Design and Format ribbons to change the diagram colours, layout and to add to text and shapes to the diagram