- Category: Microsoft PowerPoint
- Created: Tuesday, 24 January 2017 09:58
After creating an engaging presentation in PowerPoint, you may wish to print handouts of your slides for your audience to take away. Did you know you can even print handouts with space for your audience to take notes while you present? Here is how it's done...
- Press CTRL + P on the keyboard.
- From the presented Print dialog box, click the drop-down box and select the type of handouts you wish to print:
- Select how many slides per page you require (if you select '3 slides', your slides will be printed with a notes area).
- Select the order - Horizonal or Vertical.
- Click OK.