- Category: Microsoft Outlook
- Created: Wednesday, 17 June 2015 09:23
Quick Parts allows you to save and reuse text that you may repeatedly use in emails. You can store a standard email or even pictures, tables etc.
- Go into an email
- Select the text that you wish to save as a Quick Part
- Choose Quick Parts from the Insert tab
- Choose Save Selection to Quick Part Gallery
- Give the Quick Part a name, click on OK
Now whenever you want to insert the Quick Part, click on the down arrow on the Quick Parts button and choose the Quick Part you require.
Note: To save you having to go to the Insert tab each time, add Quick Parts to the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Right click on Quick Parts button
- Choose Add to Quick Access Toolbar