- Category: Microsoft Outlook
- Created: Thursday, 27 October 2016 10:21
Have you ever sent an email and realised too late that you had made some spelling mistakes? Maybe you usually run the spelling checker but on that occasion you just forgot to click the button? Well, to avoid future embarrassing mistakes, why not set up Outlook to automatically check your emails for spelling errors before sending them...
Here's what to do:
- Go to the File menu/Office Button
- Select Options
- From within the Outlook Options window, select Mail from the left-hand side
- Tick the box for “Always check spelling before sending”
- Click OK
For all future emails you send, at the point you click the Send button, the spelling checker will run automatically allowing you to correct any mistakes before your emails are sent.