- Category: Microsoft Outlook
- Created: Monday, 20 February 2017 15:22
How often do you forget to attach a file to an email or don’t add a recipient name that you meant to in a message? Rather than sending the message and/or attachment in a new message, you can use the Resend feature. This option retains the original recipient’s names, the subject and the message content but allows you to add more recipients, attach files or add to the message body...
- In Outlook, select the Sent items folder and double click on the email to be resent
- Select the Actions tool, then Resend This Message
- Add any additional recipient names, attach a file or change the body text and then click on Send