- Category: General
- Created: Monday, 22 January 2018 10:00
Here at TrainingU, we understand that good mental health and wellbeing amongst employees is becoming increasingly relevant and important for corporate companies to consider. To aid you with tackling this, we have put together a brand new one day self-development workshop consisting of our most popular personal effectiveness courses as short 90-minute sprint sessions.
By offering this one day workshop, delegates will be able to proactively reach their fullest potential, improve their personal skills, competencies, talents, and knowledge.
They will explore useful tips and techniques and alternative ways of successfully managing stressful workloads, helping to regain control in their everyday working life and take better care of their wellbeing through the following 90-minute sprint sessions.
Give your employees the flexibility of attending the session(s) that would be of most value to them, or run the workshop as a full day developmental training course.
Mindfulness in the Workplace
• Tips to manage stress and remain focussed when working under pressure
• Increase focus, attention and energy
• State of calm and ability to work through complex challenges and problem solve
• Improve creativity, innovation and thoughts
• Increase performance and achieve higher productivity
• Learn how to become more organised
• Create an environment that enables you to be in control of your workflow
• Learn techniques to prioritise workload more effectively
• Recognise your energy – physical, mental, emotional and spirit
• Tips and techniques to streamline tasks
Building Your Resilience to Stress
• Improve your ability to recognise signs of pressure
• Identify how you react to pressure situations at work
• Increase your capacity to maintain performance
• Develop mental toughness and resilience when encountering challenging situations
• Learn techniques to help handle stress and enjoy your work