- Category: General
- Created: Tuesday, 10 April 2018 10:00
Every year throughout the month of April, health promotion experts across the country join forces to increase public awareness about both the causes and cures for our modern stress epidemic...
High levels of stress not only have detrimental effects on employee's mental health but will also lead to lower productivity, more sick days and a higher staff turnover. It is important for managers to not only be aware of workplace stress but to take proactive steps in combating it.
5 warning signs that you might be suffering from workplace stress:
- You have trouble sleeping and are always tired
- You find it hard to concentrate
- You have lost interest in your work
- You are more withdrawn and interacting less with colleagues
- You have a shorter temper and are growing increasingly irritable
To find out more about our range of personal development courses that can help reduce workplace stress amongst your employees click the links below.