At our St Albans and Milton Keynes Training Venues
|15 May 2018||St Albans||£245 + VAT||Fully Booked|
|12 June 2018||Milton Keynes||£195 + VAT||Book
|5 July 2018||St Albans||£245 + VAT||Book
|19 September 2018||St Albans||£245 + VAT||Book
|13 November 2018||St Albans||£245 + VAT||Book
Management, Leadership & Personal Effectiveness Courses
When it's just for you or you have a single/few staff member(s) that need development to boost performance, an Open training session held at our centre(s) is a very powerful and effective solution.
- Large variety of powerful courses to choose from
- Free Microsoft Apps pre-course online skills assessment
- Course reference guide
- High quality lunch and refreshments included
- Attendance certificate
- Lifetime training support (with Office Apps courses)
It's really easy to organise and book a TrainingU Open course:
Step 1: Choose the course and location to suit your needs
- Go to our 'Courses' page, choose the type of course you need (e.g. Office Apps) and then click through to the course content which will provide you the Aims, Objectives, Dates & Costs of each individual course.
Step 2: Book the course directly through the website
- You can then go ahead and book the course you need (directly through the website). Your online booking goes straight through to our admin team.
- If the web booking facility is not there for your chosen course, just call our friendly booking team on 0333 344 6630
Step 3: Assess your skills & invoice
- Before any course we send you a link to our pre-course online skills assessment in order to understand your knowledge or the knowledge of your staff to ascertain the relevant and most appropriate level of training required. This maximises your investment in training.
- Once we have received your skills assessment, we confirm that the course you have booked is exactly right for you, or advise otherwise, and send you course joining instructions (which covers any specific information applicable to the course, so there are no surprises on the day).
- Once you are happy with everything, that you are definitely on the right course and maximising your development, we will send our invoice.
Step 4: Pre-course and course delivery
- TrainingU send you a reminder 1-week before the course, to make sure you are ready, and we are happy to answer any pre-course queries.
- Deliver course on the day and we issue a printed copy of all course material.
- Award you with your Certificate and you depart with your new knowledge to take on the world.
Step 5: After the course - Measuring your Success and ROI
- On our Office Apps courses you are given a link to provide course feedback which is a fast, simple multiple choice format (this normally takes place in the final minutes of the course). On the Personal Development and Management & Leadership courses, this is a paper-based form as it's more comment driven than multiple choice.
- We also send you a PDF copy of your Certificate.
Every Office Apps course comes with life-time support, so your employees can refer to their PDF course manual or email us anytime for the advice they need…forever!
If the course you are looking for is not listed, please CALL TODAY on 0333 344 6630 to discuss what we can deliver for you.