Microsoft Project Advanced
This course is designed for those who have been using Microsoft Project and would like to extend their knowledge to use some of the advanced features to effectively plan and track a project.
Attendees should have attended or be familiar with our Project Intermediate course.
Courses are delivered in 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.
- - Effectively Use resource Assignment in a Project
- - Assign Resources to Tasks in a Project
- - Resolve Resource Over-allocation Problems
- - Assign materials in a Project
- - Assign Costs in a Project
- - Impose Constraints and Deadlines on a Project
- - Monitor and Track a Project Progress
- - Assignment Concepts
- - Creating Resources and Resource Pools
- - Assigning Resources
- - Resource Levelling
- - Assigning Materials
- - Setting Costs
- - Constraints and Deadlines
- - Saving Baseline
- - Creating Reports & Printing