The Foundations of Project Management
This highly interactive and intensive one-day course will help you understand what Project Management is REALLY all about. Drawing on practical examples we'll cut through the jargon and give you what you need to get started.
By the end of the course delegates will have developed an effective toolkit through practical exercises.
This course is designed for project leaders and line managers who wish to develop effective methods for managing projects.
- - Identifying and prioritising stakeholders
- - Establishing their requirements
- - Reporting to and managing stakeholders and their expectations
- - What goes into an effective project plan?
- - Building a schedule from key deliverables
- - Assigning resources and estimating costs
- - Anticipating problems (risk identification and management)
- - Getting support from colleagues, managers and staff
- - Agreeing structures and strategies
- - Building a communication plan
- - Managing People
- - Managing Resources
- - Managing Risk
- - Bringing a project to a close – successful or otherwise