Design engaging PowerPoint presentations for maximum impact
Learn how to enhance your basic presentations and use tips & tricks to apply various text formats, a range of slide layouts, and exciting transitions to make your presentation engaging and eye catching for the audience.
This session is designed for new users to PowerPoint or anyone who requires a refresher on how to create and modify slides and how to set up a slide show with accompanying notes and handouts.
Courses are delivered in 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.
- - Plan, design and create a presentation
- - Manipulate placeholders and shapes
- - Insert different slide layouts
- - Change the slide master
- - Import and export data and slides
- - Create and modify templates
- - Apply transitions and animation
- - Run a slide show
- - Build custom shows
- - Create speaker notes and handouts