Personal Presence and Impact
Leaders can be found at every level of an organisation, regardless of position; they inspire and motivate people to follow them. Displaying leadership communication qualities is distinct from managing; you can become a leader without having the title of manager.
For those looking to become a leader in their organisations, one of the key steps is being recognised as such. In this workshop delegates will explore the concept that becoming a leader, as opposed to manager, is a personal choice; it's how you choose to behave.
The traits of gravitas will be explored; what is it about some individuals that causes a room to hush when they speak?
This workshop will help you harness your personal impact.
This one day workshop will enhance your ability to make a positive impact on customers, stakeholders and colleagues.
Please note this is the standard course outline. For in-house training we can bespoke this course to your specific needs.
- - Identifying role model traits
- - Benefits for individuals in enhancing their presence and impact
- - Building a seven-word summary of gravitas
- - Exploring the 5 sources of power
- - Position and personal power
- - Personal impact audit
- - Know how to develop authority, presence and ‘weight’
- - Identifying your main limiting beliefs
- - Frameworks of reference
- - Locus of control
- - Being true to your values
- - Being mindful
- - The key steps
- - Understanding your stakeholders
- - IMPACT model including body language and credibility statements
|11 June 2018||St Albans||£395 + VAT||Book
Included in the price:
- Lunch and refreshments
- Printed workbooks
- Attendance certificate
Courses start at 9:00am and finish at 5:00pm