Let's Get Organised - The Outlook is Bright!
Most of us say “There are not enough hours in the day.” or “I’ve not started working on my to-do-list and it’s the end of the day already, where did that time go?”, sound familiar. Feeling this way most day can have an impact on your efficiency and effectiveness. In your work life and personal life if you spend hours working with emails and in meetings, this course will help you take back control to make your time more meaningful and manageable. It’s all about striking the right balance.
On completion of this course, attendees will be able to identify their current time management strategies and apply relevant techniques, assisted by the tools offered by Microsoft Outlook, to make significant improvements on how they manage their time, efficiency and productivity.
Courses are delivered in 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.
- - Recognise and apply time management principles
- - Use a few techniques to take control of your emails
- - Customise your calendar to help manage your time
- - Work effectively with tasks
- - Deal with different types of interruptions in your day