Skype For Business
This 1/2 day workshop is designed to help users become proficient in using Skype for Business.
By the end of this course participants will be able to: describe the uses for Skype for Business; change the presence; manage contacts; use Instant Messaging; make voice and video calls; schedule meetings; record meetings.
Delegates wishing to attend this course must comfortable with using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office in a work environment.
- - What is Skype for Business?
- - What is Skype for Business for?
- - Understanding presence colours
- - Automatic presence changes
- - Set your own presence
- - Search for a contact
- - Add a contact to a contact list
- - Privacy options
- - Status change alerts
- - Build and manage contact lists
- - External contacts
- - How to use instant messaging
- - When to use instant messaging
- - Group messaging
- - Missed messages
- - Conversation history
- - Sound setup
- - Making calls
- - Group calls
- - Print worksheets/workbooks
- - Set up audio and video devices
- - Making video calls
- - Video conferencing
- - Use the call controls
- - Meet Now
- - Meeting settings
- - Schedule an online meeting
- - Meeting with external users
- - Desktop sharing
- - Application sharing
- - Presentation sharing
- - Whiteboards, polls and Q&A
- - Recording meetings
- - Managing and sharing recordings
- - Call forwarding and delegation
- - Skype for Business on your mobile or tablet