Introduction to Office 365
This 1 day workshop is designed to help users get started with Office 365. It will help them understand how cloud computing will benefit them and their business.
By the end of this course participants will be able to: navigate within Office365; work within Outlook Web App; use Lync for Instant Messaging, Voice & Video Calls, Online Sharing; work with Sites to manage Document Libraries; work with Office Online.
Delegates wishing to attend this course must comfortable with using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office in a work environment.
Courses are delivered in 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.
- - What is the Cloud?
- - What is in Office365?
- - Orientation and navigation shortcuts
- - Updating your Profile
- - Introducing OWA
- - Email basics
- - Search
- - Folders view
- - Using the Calendar
- - Contacts and directory
- - Tasks
- - Options, Signatures, automatic replies
- - What is Lync?
- - Integration with Office 365
- - Presence
- - Using instant messaging
- - Lync calls
- - Lync videoconferencing
- - Online presentations & desktop sharing
- - Search and navigation
- - Introducing document libraries
- - Uploading and editing documents
- - Check out & check in
- - Version history
- - Creating documents in SharePoint Online
- - Sharing sites and documents
- - SharePoint calendars and task lists
- - OneDrive
- - Discussions and communities
- - Online vs. desktop applications
- - Creating and editing documents online
- - Sharing documents
- - Newsfeed/Yammer
- - Delve
- - Video
- - Office 365 Groups