This workshop will take your delegates on a journey of self and team discovery to build trust, honesty, respect and better working relationships to dramatically enhance their performance. The workshop will enable delegates to identify their own strengths and weakness as well as understand their colleagues better and give their team purpose and focus. The group will collaboratively establish a positive plan of action to take forward. This workshop will also assist delegates in building their resilience to stress and help manage change professionally and productively.
This workshop will provide each team member with:
- A better understanding of themselves and how they relate to others
- A mapped out strategic vision and its pillars
- A sense of direction and purpose
- An understanding of how to create and sustain optimum performance within their team
- The ability to effectively manage and adapt to change
- A full 360 feedback and develop an action plan as a result
Please note, this course requires minimum written work and rather includes group discussions and exploratory activities and exercises for delegates.
- - Group exercise and quiz to find out what communication style each member of the team is.
- - Discovery to find out how each team member works, what their strength and weaknesses are.
- - Find out how to communicate to get the best out of each person.
- - Actions for each person and the team moving forward.
- - Team behaviours: Agreement and understanding on what the behaviours are and how they are to be implemented.
- - The Octavia Way – Respect, Responsiveness and Reliability
- - Individual and group exercise to use trust techniques to increase speed, efficiency and happiness in the team (Based on the work of Stephen MR Covey)
- - Trust traps
- - Trust techniques
- - Trust at work
- - The trust equation
- - 4 cores of credibility
- - 13 Actions that build trust
- - Communication, trust, and working together
- - Learn simple coaching and active techniques to help build stronger relationships and empower colleagues.
- - Practice exercises in small groups/pairs
- - Building your resilience to stress and pressures
- - Making sure your beliefs are useful and aligned with team’s vision and purpose and values
- - Reinforce the importance of confidentiality
- - Time to reflect and create a team contract, team development and team maintenance behaviours.
- - Individual and team actions.