How to Motivate & Delegate Effectively
Designed to assist delegates to develop different ways to motivate themselves and their colleagues. In turn, this will increase their drive and personal career satisfaction. This course will illustrate that delegation is a motivating development for both the manager and individual. The importance of delivering a good delegation strategy will increase individual's drive and personal career satisfaction.
Understand and appreciate the benefits of preparing and delivering effective delegation.
Please note this is the standard course outline. For in-house training, we can bespoke this course to your specific needs.
- - Identify the source and implications that lead to low morale.
- - Understanding motivation definition and theory.
- - Identify the source and implications that lead to low morale in the workplace.
- - Learn different ways in which to foster motivation within the work place.
- - Benefits of delegation in the workplace.
- - Examine and remove any barriers you may have to delegating.
- - Identify appropriate tasks or challenges you can delegate from your current workload.
- - Recognise who to delegate to and discuss their involvement in the process.
- - Decide how much and when you can delegate.
- - Select an appropriate learning style and feedback method.
- - Learn to delegate effectively by employing the 7 step process.
- - Review delegation plan to identify any common issues arising from the delegation process.