Microsoft Excel VBA Stage 2
This course is designed for those who wish to further develop their understanding of VBA gained from attending our Stage 1 course.
On completion of this course, attendees will be gain the confidence to write procedures to develop efficient and practical VBA solutions. They will understand the importance of and learn how to manipulate the Range object and create procedures which automate repetitive tasks. They will also learn how to write and use Function procedures.
This course is the second day of the introduction to programming in VBA. As such you should have attended stage 1. Before attending this module we would advise you to revise the course materials from stage 1.
Courses are delivered in 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.
- - The concept of looping
- - Different types of loop
- - For - Next Loop
- - Do - Loop
- - For Each Loop
- - A closer look at how objects are organised
- - Referring to a Range
- - Collections and Items
- - The CurrentRegion Property
- - The Offset & Resize Properties
- - Defining arguments in called procedures
- - Using Excel Worksheet Functions in VBA
- - VBA Functions
- - User-Defined Functions
- - Declaring Variables in User Defined Functions
- - Using Ranges in User Defined Functions
- - Procedures, Subroutines, Macros, Functions
- - Objects, Methods, Properties
- - Types of Error and Debugging
- - Stepping Through a Procedure
- - Monitoring Variable Values
- - Break Mode
- - Testing and Debugging Code
- - Watch & Immediate Window