- Category: Microsoft Excel
- Created: Tuesday, 17 November 2015 11:18
Have you ever wondered why when typing in a number into an Excel cell it sometimes displays the number as a date? Well usually this is because a date format has been applied to the cell(s) at some point previously. Here's how to quickly fix the problem...
To change the format of the cell(s):
- Select the cell(s) to change
- Right click in the cell(s) and select Format Cells
- From the presented Dialog box, select Number or General format
- Click OK