- Category: Microsoft Excel
- Created: Thursday, 12 March 2015 14:53
Should you need to insert a list of numbers on a spreadsheet i.e 1 to 100, try out the following shortcut instead of having to manually type in each number:
- In the first cell, type in 1
- Position the mouse in the bottom right corner of the same cell until the mouse cursor changes to a little black cross.
- Holding down the CTRL key on the keyboard, drag the corner of the cell (either down or across the spreadsheet) until all the required numbers have been inserted.