- Category: Microsoft Excel
- Created: Monday, 26 September 2016 16:02
When printing data in Excel, by default it aligns the data from the top left hand corner of the page. If you would like to print your data in the centre of the page, here's how to set it up:
- Select the File tab from the ribbon and select Print.
- At the bottom of the print Settings options, select Page Setup:
- From the Ribbon, click the Page Layout tab and then click the dialog box launcher icon (circled below):
- From the Page Setup dialog box, click the Margins tab:
- From the Center on page option, select to centre the spreadsheet Horizontally and/or Vertically.
- Click OK.
Note: The Centre on page option works for Portrait or Landscape printing.