Basic Formulas and Functions
To become an effective user of Excel and to get the best out of your data and calculating totals this course is for you.
The magic of Excel lays in the use of formulas and how to fix or leave them moveable.
During this hands on session, you will gain valuable skills about how to create different types of calculations using formulae and functions.
This session is designed for new users to Excel spreadsheets or for those who would like a refresher on the basics. It is essential you have hands on practice of using a computer and mouse.
Courses are delivered in 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.
- - Use arithmetical operations to create simple calculations including percentages
- - Create simple formula using brackets
- - Use quick functions to calculate the Total, Mean, Highest and Lowest of a range of data
- - Use moveable and fixed cells in calculations
- - Automatically fill a range of cells with a series of data
- - Edit and interpret existing spreadsheet data