Telephone Selling Excellence
Telephone selling is a 2-dimensional selling exercise that is done poorly by the many and excellently by the few, some of whom make very significant income.
The top earners in this field have authority, posture, insight, and heightened listening skills. Every skill you need to elevate yourself into the upper echelons of telesales earners can be acquired and, although only practice will bring the results, this enjoyable and highly interactive course is a ‘roadmap’ to sustainable success on the telephone and a sea-change in skillset and income.
Whether a salesperson is handling outbound or inbound calls, or a mixture of the two, this course is designed to give them confidence, practice, a clear set of dos and don’ts and a methodology that they can believe in and make money with.
In addition, delegates will learn exactly what the impact is on the prospect of some of the habits – good and bad – that they have developed.
- - Pace, tone and modulation
- - Body language and posture
- - Eliminating vocal ‘tics’
- - Skills for getting past ‘gatekeepers’
- - Creating an impactful ‘opening benefit statement’
- - The 3 questions you HAVE to initially answer in the prospect’s mind
- - How to begin a subject ‘funnel’ with broad open questions
- - How to formulate questions around in-the-moment content
- - Obtaining deep disclosures by skilful funnelling
- - How Funnelling builds trust and makes you stand out
- - Spotting ‘hooks’ and ‘pain points’ in the prospect’s words.
- - How to ‘stack pain’ with probing questions
- - How to avoid ‘diving into solution’
- - Becoming a master of timely summary
- - How to avoid ‘feature-dumping’
- - Understanding how to bespoke benefits
- - Recognising buying signals and what to do when they happen
- - How to use believable urgency
- - A formula for overcoming objections
- - How to close with calm confidence