- Category: Microsoft Excel
- Created: Wednesday, 04 October 2017 10:24
Did you know that instead of using the Insert Chart ribbon, there are two keyboard shortcuts for fast chart creation? You can use F11 to create a full page sized chart or ALT F1 to create a chart within your worksheet...
- Open a sheet that contains data that can be plotted as a chart, or type up this example on a new sheet
- Select the headings and the data to be plotted. In our example, we will select A2:C14
- Press ALT F1 and a chart will be inserted in the worksheet
- Press F11 and a new Chart tab will be inserted to the left of the worksheet tab:
- Click on the Chart1 tab to go to the Chart. This chart will print out as a full page chart:
- So there you go, two quick keyboard ways to create charts based on your data in Excel!