Keep a clear head, relax and organise your thoughts.
To prioritise workload more effectively using Time Management techniques. This workshop also provides assertiveness skills suggestions to minimise interruptions and gain control of your workload. Minimising the time spent in meetings and how to make them more productive is also covered.
Please note this is the standard course outline. For in-house training we can bespoke this course to your specific needs.
- - Personal Evaluation - drivers
- - Body Clock guide
- - Assertiveness skills
- - Time management - prioritisation model
- - Body language techniques
- - Introduction and objectives from both trainer and delegates.
- - Explanation o theory and time management models.
- - Group discussions, exercises to clarify and reinforce theory.
- - Relevant scenarios for managing time under pressure.
- - Both internal and external feedback and action plan for development.
- - Recognise your energy -physical, mind, emotion and spirit.
- - How to become more organised and create and environment that enables you to be in control of your workflow.
- - Prioritise to meet your goals and targets.
- - Assertiveness to improve the interaction with others and control your workload.
- - Tips and techniques to streamline the management of emails.
- - Ideas on how to minimise telephone calls, paperwork and interruptions.
- - How to manage and create an environment for more productive meetings.
- - Plan, delegate and analyse your daily tasks to eliminate wasting time.
- - Diary Organiser.
- - Parental Drivers, Body Clock Guide, Time Management Matrix, Assertiveness.
|Dates||Venue||Offer||Prices (excl. VAT)|
Included in the price:
- Lunch and refreshments
- Attendance certificate
Courses start at 9:00am and finish at 5:00pm