This programme works through the 6 essential stages of negotiation, focusing in depth on the critical preparation stage. Using live examples and role play case studies, the participants will increase their power base and move away from offering without return.
Participants will learn how to plan for and manage a structured negotiation to secure clearly defined objectives.
Please note this is the standard course outline. For in-house training we can bespoke this course to your specific needs.
- - Selling, negotiating and offering
- - The 5 steps of structured negotiation
- - How to structure a proposal
- - Power analysis; situational power and sources
- - Setting objectives. BATNA and concessions
- - Identifying variables to map out areas of negotiation
- - Planning Tool
- - Understanding the needs
- - The 13 key behaviours required
- - How to navigate bargaining without offering
- - The key steps
- - Closing methods
- - Tactics and dirty tricks – how to handle