Dealing with Conflict
To help develop communication skills and confidence when dealing with conflict situations faced in the workplace. It allows individuals to look at strategies for handling stressful situations and defusing tensions calmly and professionally.
Skilfully handle conflict situations to diffuse or prevent escalation of tension and stressful situations.
Please note this is the standard course outline. For in-house training we can bespoke this course to your specific needs.
- - Increasing Self Awareness.
- - Determine the barriers to communication and underlying factors of conflict.
- - Assess situations more accurately by identifying aggressive or negative body language.
- - Recognise the value of being proactive in preventing conflict situations.
- - Prevent issues escalating and to resolve conflict that is in progress.
- - Awareness of how others respond during and after stressful events and how to end the conflict.
- - Strengthening your position in the communication and working towards compromise
- - Tips and methods for facilitating conflict resolution.
- - Common intervention language.
- - Identify the stage of conflict and choose the appropriate technique to resolve the situation.
- - Implementing decisions by creating a plan of action.