Leading and Managing Change
The purpose of this course is to help managers support others through organisational change. To have insight to drive change in business by understanding attitudes and responses and bringing about positive change within the organisation.
Delegates will identify the causes of change and have the ability to manage the process through to successful achievement of goals and objectives.=
Please note this is the standard course outline. For in-house training, we can bespoke this course to your specific needs.
- - Identify internal and external forces for organisational change.
- - Break down any resistance that people may have to change in the organisation.
- - Reflect on your own response to change.
- - Explore change approaches and techniques to use in leading change.
- - Ways to organise and co-ordinate resources and activities to achieve planned change.
- - How individuals and teams respond to change.
- - The importance of communication in the change process.
- - Adapt change leadership to a variety of issues and challenges.
- - Work constructively with resistance to change using the Change CycleTM model.
- - Develop confidence as a leader of change.
- - Introduce an action plan for change.
- - Support change initiatives in your business.
- - Methods to monitor and control progress of change against plan.