Our Finance courses are aimed at individuals who wish to learn the relevant skills to take an active role in the companies budgeting process, understand the company's profit and loss, strengthen sales negotiating positions and understand the overall financial performance of the business.
- Finance for Non Financial Managers
- Financial Modelling in Microsoft Excel
- Building Effective Budgets
- Financial Insights for Sales people
- Finance for Senior Managers and Directors
Sprint learning sessions
A series of high impact 90-minute training sessions to provide the relevant knowledge needed to boost performance whilst reducing time out of the company workflow. Delivered Face-to-Face at your office
Quick, Easy Budgets
This course is aimed at anyone who is faced with creating a budget. Learn essential tips to achieve financial control and create realistic budgets quickly and efficiently.
A range of practical exercises will demonstrate the common budgeting techniques. Allowing the participants to compile a simple budget.
Participants will use guides and tip sheets during the course and to refer to later.
Learn how to:
- Analyse data and realise why budgets are essential and helpful.
- Recognise and understand the different budgeting techniques, the difference between Mark-up and Margin, and the difference between Capital and Revenue.
- Choose the appropriate trend for the income / expenditure type.
Finance for Non-Financial Managers; Financial Insights for Sales People; Strategic Finance for Senior Managers and Directors.
TrainingU provide a complimentary range of high quality Finance Skills training courses to help you meet your personal, team and overall business objectives to supercharge performance and deliver more profit to your bottom line.
If you need any help with finding the best course for you, please call us on 01582 620 326